Togetherall is an online service provider which offers free access and support for people with anxiety, depression and other common mental health issues.
It offers an anonymous community where members can share how they are feeling and support each other. The service includes:
- Access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Clinically managed with trained professionals available 24/7 to keep the community safe
- Self-assessments and recommended resources
- Creative tools to help express how you’re feeling
- Wide range of self-guided courses to do at your own pace
More information about the service and how to register can be found here; https://newsroom.shropshire.gov.uk/2020/08/council-launches-new-online-community-platform-to-support-peoples-mental-health-and-emotional-wellbeing/