About this event
Event Followup Information
How health, social care and the voluntary and community sector are working together to support you.
We would be delighted if you could join us at our annual event. This year we will be highlighting some of the work being done in partnership to support and work with people in their own communities to help them to live healthy and independent lives and stay well for as long as possible.
The afternoon session will include:
- A market place highlighting the support available in Shropshire
- A few short case studies of how organisations are working together to provide support
- Some taster sessions of activities aimed at improving health and wellbeing
Case studies will be provided by:
- Social Prescribing, Shropshire Together
- Advice, Advocacy & Welfare Benefits Support
- Sustain – Housing Support
- Wellbeing and Independence
- Shropshire Care Closer to Home
- 1:00pm Registration and market place
- 1:30pm Introduction
- 1:45pm Case Studies
- 2:45pm Comfort Break
- 3:00pm Taster Sessions
- 4:00pm Summary
- 4:15pm Close
The venue has limited onsite disabled parking which will need to be reserved separately, if you would like a space please contact us.