Shropshire residents are being encouraged to come along to a series of pop-up events to find out more about proposals for a new health organisation for Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin.
The pop-up events are being organised by the county’s health bosses to give people the chance to voice their opinions on a new health proposal.
The proposal is to replace the two existing Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and form a Single Strategic Commissioning Organisation for the whole county.
Shropshire CCG and Telford and Wrekin CCG are currently the two NHS organisations responsible for planning, paying for and monitoring most local health services in the county.
The pop-up events are being set up to provide an opportunity for local people to come and talk to the CCG teams about the changes they are planning, ask any questions, and give their feedback.
Each pop-up runs between 10am and 12noon, with no appointment necessary:
- Wednesday, 29 January, 2020 - Park Lane Centre, Telford, TF7 5QZ
- Thursday, 30 January, 2020 - Oswestry Library, SY11 1JN
- Thursday, 30 January, 2020 - Tesco Extra, Wrekin Retail Park, TF1 2DE
- Friday, 31 January, 2020 - Meeting Point House, Telford, TF3 4HS
- Friday, 31 January, 2020 - Whitchurch Library, SY13 1AX
- Monday, 3 February, 2020 - Darwin Shopping Centre, Shrewsbury, SY1 1PL
- Friday, 7 February, 2020 - Ludlow Library, SY8 2PG
As an independent organisation a member of the Healthwatch team will attend each event to support people to ask questions and take any comments so we can share them with the CCG for them to consider.
If you can't attend any events you can share you views via an online survey or you can tell us.