What would you do? The NHS Long Term Plan in Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin report
What changes do people want to make to local services in Shropshire?
The Government is investing an extra £20bn a year in the NHS until 2023.
The NHS has produced a Long Term Plan, setting out all the things it wants health services to do better for people across the country. For these plans to work, the NHS needs to shape local plans based on local needs.
We asked people What Would You Do to improve local services in Shropshire. We heard from over 640 people about what they wanted from local services. The top priorities include:
- easier access to treatment and services
- help with making lifestyle choices
- better information about support available
- improved communication around prevention
- more training for healthcare staff on conditions such as mental health
Read more about what people would do to change services in Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin