Would you like to help improve your Maternity Services?
Maternity Voices need families who have recently used maternity services to join them, share views and experiences, and help co-produce Local Maternity Services.
If you are interested in getting involved a meeting is being held at Shrewsbury Town FC
26th February 2018 from 11am – 1pm
(Lunch will be provided and travel expenses will be reimbursed)
Please feel free to bring along any children
The meeting is a chance for women and their families to share stories and talk over a cup of tea about ideas and suggestions to improve maternity service.
Maternity Voices want to know what you think about their local vision
- Have better information about pregnancy and parenthood that is personal to their circumstances
- Have support with their emotional wellbeing throughout their pregnancy and after their baby is born
- Have more choice in the care they receive and will feel involved in decisions about their care
- Be able to access a wider range of services closer to home
- Be involved in how services are designed and delivered
If you can’t make the meeting don't worry there are still plenty of ways to be involved.
For more information about the meeting or other ways of getting involved contact: