• Text size
  • A
  • A
  • A
Your spotlight on local services


Healthwatch Shropshire provides an independent NHS Complaints Advocacy Service across the county.

Although most people using the health service are happy with their care and treatment, things can sometimes go wrong. If you're not satisfied with the service you've experienced from a hospital, doctor, dentist, local surgery or other NHS provider, you are entitled to complain about it.

Please contact us if:

  • you would like to talk to us about your complaint,
  • the information you need is not covered in the sections below, or
  • you are not sure which organisation has provided the service.

Healthwatch England and the Citizen's Advice Bureau have also produced a series of guides to making a complaint about health or social care services, however, they are not locally focussed.